1. "The quality of knowledge is best measured by how many people accept it." Discuss this claim with reference to 2 AOK.
2. tHE PRODUCTION OF KNOWLEDGE IS ALWAYS A COLLABORATIVE TASK AND NEVER SOLEYA PRODUCT OF THE INDIVIDUAL". dISCUSS THE STATEMENT WITH REFERENCE TO 2 AOK?
dO GOOD EXPLANATIONS HAVE TO BE TRUE?
4. "Disinterestedness is essential in the pursuit of knowledge." Discuss this claim with reference to 2 AOK.
5. "tHE PRODUCTION OF KNOWLEDGE REQUIRES ACCEPTING CONCLUSIONS THAT GO BEYOND THE EVIDENCE FOR THEM." dISCUSS THIS CLAIM.
6. "oNE WAY TO ASSURE THE HEALTH OF A DISCIPLINE IS TO NURTURE CONTRASTING PERSPECTIVE." dISCUSS THIS CLAIM.
Challenges of replicating experiments in the Social Sciences
How paradigms in the subject are changing